Unlock in Forza Horizon 4
It is unlockable as a Hard-to-Find car:
- 50% Season Completion Bonus - Series 12 Winter Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 14 Autumn Season
- 80% Season Completion Bonus - Series 21 Summer Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 23 Summer Season
The DBS Superleggera replaces the Vanquish S as Aston Martin's newest flagship model of its series production cars.
Based on the DB11, the DBS Superleggera is powered by the 5.2 liter AE31 twin-turbo V12 engine that is mated to a new generation ZF eight-speed automatic transmission with a shorter final drive ratio than the DB11. Outputting 715 hp (533 kW) at 6500 rpm and 663 ft·lb (899 N·m) of torque 1800 to 5000 rpm, the car comes close to the One-77 in terms of performance.
Apart from being more powerful than the DB11, it is also lighter by 168 lb (76 kg) than the latter, as the DBS uses carbon fiber for exterior body panels, which simultaneously increases rigidity. Using the functional "Aeroblade" design of its base in combination of a "Double Diffusor" at the rear, the DBS generates 180 kg of downforce at top speed, a new record for Aston Martin series production cars.
With a Performance Index rating of S1 853, the DBS Superleggera is the third highest rated S1 class Aston Martin car in Forza Horizon 4, following the One-77 with S1 863 and the DB11 Preorder Car rated with S1 900.
A "Hard-to-Find" vehicle that can not be purchased from the Autoshow
This vehicle may appear as a listed item in the Forzathon Shop or as a Festival Playlist reward.
Performance & Car Type
Value: 250,000 CR
Top Speed: 214.0 mph (344.3 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 3.412 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 6.400 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 123.0 ft (37.5 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 305.7 ft (93.2 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 1.05 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 1.12 g
|Conversion - Engine|
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- The Update Twelve Seasons feature the 2017 Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Coupé as another Aston Martin reward car. It is unlockable within the Spring Season from August 22, 2019 to August 29, 2019.
- The rear Aston Martin logo is shown with an off-brand font.
- ↑ Weight difference in Forza Horizon 4
- ↑ "Introducing the new DBS Superleggera: two illustrious names; one magnificent Super GT". media.astonmartin.com. Retrieved 08-02-2019.
|1960s||DB4 GT Zagato · DB5 (DB5 JB) · DBS JB '69|
|1980s||#18 AMR1 · V8 JB|
|1990s||V8 Vantage V600|
|2000s||#007 DBR9, #008 DBR9, #009 DBR9 · DB7 Zagato · DB9 Coupe · DBS '08 (DBS JB '08) · V12 Vanquish|
|2010s||#009 AMR One · #007 - #6 Lola · #7 V12 Vantage GT3 · Vanquish (Limited Collector Edition) · Cygnet · DB10 JB · DB11 · One-77 · Rapide · V12 Vantage · V12 Vantage S · V12 Zagato · Vantage · Vantage GT12 · Virage · Vulcan (Forza Edition)|