|Ettore Bugatti took to building machines at the turn of the 20th century and he was ahead of his time. When he began building race cars like the Type 35, it wasn’t long after that his cars dominated every race. The 1926 model was the second year to utilize a roots supercharger that made the marque a legend in racing. This was the third year of the Type 35, and it is powered by a 2.0-liter straight eight. One look will tell you those who drove these cars at their limit had more gusto than any racer that ever sat behind a steering wheel since. Rolling on little more than bicycle tires and that crazy-looking positive camber in the front, experience this monarch of racing so it can show you where motorsport set its roots.|
— Official description 
It was also unlockable in Forza Horizon 4 as the 50% Series Completion Bonus reward for Series 11.
The Type 35 C is a variant of the Type 35, Bugatti's most successful racing model.
|Speed 4.2||Handling 4.2||Acceleration 5.5||Braking 4.0||E 253|
|Unlock: Purchase from the car dealer||Price: 500,000 CR|
|Collection Tier: 4 - Super Rare (+50)|
|DLC: Requires the Doritos Car Pack|
|Top Speed: 112.3 mph (180.7 km/h)||Division: The Birth of Grand Prix|
|Acceleration 0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 10.700 secs.||0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 33.800 secs.|
|Braking 60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 122.0 ft (37.2 m)||100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 306.7 ft (93.5 m)|
|Lateral G's 60 mph (97 km/h): 1.04 g||120 mph (193 km/h): 0.96 g|
|1/4 Mile: missing data|
- It is currently the oldest playable non-fictional car in the Forza series.
- It has incorrect specifications as it actually has 125 hp (93 kW) in real life.
- It is the only car in the franchise that appears to have a hand-crank ignition, but it disappears if you drive the vehicle.
- ↑ "Forza Motorsport 7 December Update". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 08-31-2018.
- ↑ "Top Gear's coolest racing cars: Bugatti Type 35". topgear.com. Retrieved 08-31-2018.
- ↑ "1926 - 1930 Bugatti Type 35C Specifications". ultimatecarpage.com. Retrieved 08-31-2018.
|1920s||Type 35 C|
|1990s||EB110 Super Sport|
|2010s||Chiron · Veyron Super Sport · Divo|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.