"The rugged mountain east of Barcelona known as Montserrat (meaning “jagged mountain” in Catalan, the language of the Catalonia region) is achingly beautiful. The smooth forms of the weathered, exposed rock make this area, the site of a famed Benedictine abbey, a popular tourist attraction. In the world of Forza, however, Camino Viejo de Montserrat is the setting for an epic road course spanning the mountain, comprised of a series of old alpine access roads converted into a multi-purpose track environment, inspired by the real-life location. While every variant of Camino Viejo is challenging, the Extreme Circuit is a serpentine 4.3 mile route that explores both the beautiful surroundings and also the limits of your car. The relatively narrow course climbs up into the furthest heights of the mountain, and then rapidly plummets in a sweeping and technically challenging series of turns. It takes a special car and a skillful tune to be competitive on each one of the Extreme Circuit’s varied segments. Even Camino Viejo’s undulating Mini Circuit, a half-mile oval ribbon, takes skill to master. If you think you know Camino Viejo already, Forza Motorsport 4’s new 16-player grids will take the wheel-to-wheel action on the mountain to a whole new level."—Official description
Camino Viejo de Montserrat (lit. "Old Path of Montserrat") is an environment featured in Forza Motorsport 3 and Forza Motorsport 4 set in the mountain of Montserrat, at Bages, Catalonia. It features 8 track layouts.
- Camino Viejo Full Circuit (1.8 mi (2.9 km))
- Camino Viejo Short Circuit (1.08 mi (1.74 km))
- Camino Viejo Mini Circuit (0.56 mi (0.9 km))
- Camino Viejo Full Circuit Reverse (1.8 mi (2.9 km))
- Camino Viejo Short Circuit Reverse (1.08 mi (1.74 km))
- Camino Viejo Mini Circuit Reverse (0.56 mi (0.9 km))
- Camino Viejo Extreme Circuit (4.32 mi (6.95 km))
- Camino Viejo Extreme Circuit Reverse (4.32 mi (6.95 km))
Camino Viejo de Montserrat is a fictional location, with fictional tracks based on the Montserrat Mountain, in the village of Monistrol de Montserrat, a touristic place in Catalonia.
- "Camino Viejo de Montserrat" . forzamotorsport.net . Retrieved 01-18-2019.