STUBYou can help the Forza Wiki by adding to this article
|If you have a family and hate tires, the Charger SRT Hellcat is the only American car that allows four-door entrance and egress, while destroying rubber like a food processor shreds cheese. With 707 supercharged Hemi horsepower instantly available, making mincemeat of nearly anything else on the road is part of the attraction. To go faster with this many doors, you have to spend three times as much. The folks at SRT deliver more than just straight-line speed. Cornering is intuitive, and the Hellcat’s massive Brembo brakes bring things to a rapid stop from its top speed of more than 200 mph. If power – massive, gut-wrenching, tire-destroying power – is what you seek, look no further. The Charger Hellcat is here.|
— Official description 
The Charger SRT Hellcat is part of the redesigned second generation (LD) Dodge Charger sports sedan model range, produced from 2015 and onwards.
The Charger Hellcat is equipped with a 6.2L (6,166 cc) supercharged Hemi V8 identical to the one in the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, with 707 hp (527 kW) and 650 ft·lb (881 N·m) of torque available.
The Charger Hellcat uses a redesigned front fascia with a larger lower grille similar to the final generation of the Dodge Viper.
The Charger Hellcat is a front-biased car with a 54% front weight distribution and weighs 4575 lb (2075 kg).
It is capable of 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) in 3.4 seconds, 0 to 100 mph (161 km/h) in 7.2 seconds, 0 to 200 mph (322 km/h) in 27.67 seconds, and a top speed of 218 mph (351 km/h).
|Speed 8.0||Handling 4.6||Acceleration 8.3||Braking 4.7||A 628|
|Unlock: Purchase from the car dealer||Price: 80,000 CR|
|DLC: Requires the Top Gear Car Pack|
|Top Speed: 211.6 mph (340.5 km/h)||Division: Ultimate Sport Machines|
|Acceleration 0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 3.400 secs.||0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 7.200 secs.|
|Braking 60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 127.7 ft (38.9 m)||100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 319.2 ft (97.3 m)|
|Lateral G's 60 mph (97 km/h): 1.08 g||120 mph (193 km/h): 1.06 g|
|Speed ?||Handling ?||Acceleration ?||Launch ?|
|Conversion - Engine|
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- The addition of the Charger SRT Hellcat to Forza Motorsport 6 caused the Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat to have its PI slightly reduced, including an increase in the weight to 4438 lb (2013 kg).
- The supercharged V8 engine of the Charger Hellcat and Challenger Hellcat can be swapped onto various cars in the Forza series from Forza Horizon 3 onwards. In-game, this engine is named "6.2L V8 - DSC".
- In Forza Motorsport 7, it was renamed to "6.2L V8 - SC".
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 3 - Cars". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 09-01-2018.
- ↑ Charger Hellcat 0-200 time and top speed - Autocar