|The “R” in GT350R may as well stand for “radical” when you consider how much better Ford Performance made an already amazing car. Powering the GT350R is a flat-crank 5.2-liter V8 churning out more than 500 horsepower and blasting one of the most amazing sounds in exhaust history. But it only gets better as you explore the rest of this modern muscle masterpiece. With carbon fiber wheels (the first to come from a major manufacturer), adaptive magnetorheological suspension and sculpted aero, the GT350R is nothing less than an apex-gulping track day weapon, full of bad intentions. Take it for a spin in Forza and watch the records fall.|
— Official description 
The 2016 Ford Shelby GT350R, abbreviated as Ford Mustang '16 and Ford GT350R '16, is a sports car by Ford featured in Forza Motorsport 6 as part of the VIP Car Pack and as standard in all subsequent titles.
The Shelby GT350R is a track-focused variant of the Shelby GT350, which in turn is a high-performance variant of the sixth generation, pre-facelift (2015-2017) Ford Mustang.
The Pre-Order variant is a special variant in Forza Horizon 3 that came with pre-orders of the title from the Microsoft Store.
The Forza Edition is an upgraded variant with a 40% CR boost and an additional 40% CR when driving at Road America. Its exterior is heavily upgraded with a selection of Forza Aero upgrades and a widebody kit unavailable on the normal car.
Players may obtain the car upon accumulating the minimum SP of the Domination Elite Championship.
Requires the VIP pack
Purchase from the car dealer for 55,000 CR
Performance & Division
Ultimate Sport Machines
Top Speed: missing data
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): missing data
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): missing data
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): missing data
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): missing data
60 mph (97 km/h): missing data
120 mph (193 km/h): missing data
SECTION STUBYou can help the Forza Wiki by adding to this article
|Conversion - Engine|
|5.9L V8 - Racing|
|5.9L V8 - Racing|
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
|Conversion - Aspiration|
- The GT350R has 538 hp (401 kW) and 453 ft·lb (615 N·m) of torque in Forza Motorsport 6.
- In Forza Motorsport 6, players with VIP membership were gifted a Shelby GT350R with a Halo 5: Guardians livery on October 30, 2015.
- Its engine can be swapped into the Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupe and Sunbeam Tiger in Forza Horizon 3.
- ↑ "Forza Garage Week 4". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 09-20-2018.
- ↑ Pre-Order (FH3) - https://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-3-ultimate-buyers-guide
- ↑ Livery - forzamotorsport.net