It is included as part of the Expansion Pass.
A teaser image was included alongside the release of the Alpinestars Car Pack on November 1, 2016, that showed the game's cover car - the Lamborghini Centenario LP 770-4 - parked on a snow covered landscape. The image was also titled "BlizzardExpansion_tease".
Blizzard Mountain was revealed on November 28, 2016 as part of a news article published on the official Forza website.
A new campaign is included as part of the Blizzard Mountain expansion entitled "King of the Mountain", which features new event types such as Blizzard, Descent, and Hill Climb, as well as extreme weather conditions through the extreme elevations of an icy and snow ridden alpine tundra.
- Blizzard Mountain
- King of the Mountain campaign
- 50 events and challenges
- New Bucket List events
- New Rival events
- New event types
- Hill Climb
- New weather types
- Light Snow
- Heavy Snow
- 28 Achievements worth 500
- 8 cars
- Snow Tire Compound upgrade
- New Horizon Pulse song
- Safe and Sound by Justice
- Tokens are reintroduced to the game (expansion does not need to be installed for Tokens to be used in-game)
Screenshots / Artwork
- ↑ https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_alpinestars_car_pack Alpinestars release article
- ↑ https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Blizzard_Mountain_Announce Blizzard Mountain announcement article