It starts off with four driving scenarios showcasing the seasons of the title before moving on to the Horizon Festival.
Players are introduced to various progression lines of the festival with specific events until successfully qualifying for the Autumn season. Free-roaming is limited to the southwestern portion of the map.
After accumulating 24,500 fans required for qualification in the Autumn season, players unlock eight upgradable cars from the Horizon Festival in the Autoshow and additional PR stunts.
- Four Seasons prologue
- Horizon Summer festival
- Two Road Racing Series events
- One Horizon Story event
- Two Dirt Racing Series events
- One Street Scene event
- Ten PR Stunts
- Three Danger Signs
- Two Drift Zones
- Three Speed Traps
- Two Speed Zones
- Eight cars
- Four radio stations
- Horizon Tee apparel reward for full release
- Benchmark test (PC release)
- Player progress will not be saved upon exiting the demo.
- Vehicle paint customization is unavailable in the demo, although manufacturer paint can be changed in Forzavista mode.
- The main menu song is "A Moment Apart" by ODESZA.
|Forza Horizon 4 - Downloadable Content|
|Passes||Car Pass · VIP Membership|
|Car Packs||Formula Drift Car Pack · Best of Bond Car Pack · Mitsubishi Motors Car Pack|
|Expansions||Fortune Island · Expansion 2|
|Other||Forza Horizon 4 Demo|