The 2019 April Update is a content update and patch made available on April 2, 2019 for all releases of Forza Motorsport 7.
- Free April Spotlight car
- Forza Race Regulations
- Updated and improved UI.
- Further revisions to the FRR feature set.
- Introduction of an FRR enabled public beta hopper.
- Audio Improvements
- Car engine audio improvements.
- Audio rework of select V12 engines.
- Bug fixes with the introduction of new source material for several models.
- Unlocking Exclusive Cars
- The only cars that remain locked is the MG MGA Twin-Cam, pre-order cars, and any cars that are part of the Forza Driver’s Cup career reward structure.
- Track Amendments
- Bug fixes and improvements to several tracks in the game.
- Players will be able to jump to manufacturer in the car select screen.
- New events:
- Main article: Forza Motorsport 7/Update history#April 2019
|Forza Motorsport 7|
|General||Achievements · Cars · Downloadable Content · Driver Level Milestone Rewards · Environments · Forza Driver's Cup · Mods · Race Shop · Prize Crates · Soundtrack · Specialty Dealer|
|Customization||Driver Gear · Forza Edition cars · Homologation · Upgrades|
|Community||Auction House · Bounty Hunter · Forzathon · Leagues · Multiplayer Hoppers · Storefront · Turn 10 Studios|
|Updates||Update history · November Update · December Update · January Update · February Update · March Update · April Update · June Update · July Update · August Update · September Update · October Update · November Update (2018) · December Update (2018) · April Update (2019) · August Update (2019)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.