It was made available for the PC and Xbox One releases of Forza Motorsport 7 on October 3, 2017 and September 29, 2017 for players on the Ultimate Edition release.
Due to a community backlash surrounding the pack's lacking VIP rewards in relation to previous titles, most notably its VIP credits Mods that were usable for up to 25 races, the VIP Membership pack has been updated to include said Mods with infinite usages along with various Message Center gifts. The VIP Membership pack was later updated to revive the double base credits rewards earned in each race.
Starting on December 1, 2017, all Message Center gifts will be unavailable for new VIP players.
- VIP benefits
- VIP Car Pack
- Various Message Center gifts
- Forza Motorsport 7 is the first and currently only title in the series to not include cars that are new to the series in its VIP Car Pack.
- The Forza Edition cars available in the VIP Car Pack can be bought again from the "Buy Cars" and "Car Collection" menus, making them the only Forza Edition cars that are actually not exclusive cars (e.g. locked to Forzathon events).
- ↑ eurogamer.net - Microsoft pulls U-turn on controversial Forza Motorsport 7 VIP changes
- ↑ forzamotorsport.net - A Letter to the Forza Community (incorrect date on the article)
- ↑ forzamotorsport.net - Forza Week in Review 11-17-17
- ↑ Microsoft Store page
- ↑ forzamotorsport.net - Forza Garage Week 6 (VIP Car Pack)