Unlock in Forza Horizon 4
It is unlockable as a Hard-to-Find car.
- Seasonal Championship reward - Series 4 Spring Season
- Seasonal Playground Games reward - Series 7 Summer Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 9 Spring Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 12 Spring Season
- The Trial reward - Series 20 Summer Season
- 50% Season Completion Bonus - Series 22 Autumn Season
The Hoonigan RS200 is a recreation of Ken Block's real life Ford RS200, featuring an upgraded engine with power increased from 506 hp (377 kW) to 750 hp (559 kW) that is mated to a six-speed gearbox for a higher top speed. The suspension is modified with coilover shock absorbers on both ends, while the wheels were changed to custom 18 inch Fifteen52 rims on Toyo tires.
Both the exterior and interior have also been altered: The Hoonigan RS200 rocks suede upholstery in the interior, and has a gloss black paint that is partially covered by matte black vinyl with a stripes design.
A "Hard-to-Find" vehicle that can not be purchased from the Autoshow
This vehicle may appear as a listed item in the Forzathon Shop or as a Festival Playlist reward.
Series 9 (Spring) for 675 FP
Series 12 (Spring) for 675 FP
Series 16 (Dec 8, 2019) for free
Performance & Car Type
Value: ? CR
Top Speed: 213.5 mph (343.5 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 2.583 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 4.900 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 127.2 ft (38.8 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 311.7 ft (95 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 1.12 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 1.24 g
|Conversion - Engine|
|1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally|
Racing 7.2L V8
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- ↑ "Ken Block's Ford RS200 Impresses with 700+ Horsepower". Ken Block's Ford RS200 Impresses with 700+ Horsepower. Retrieved performance.ford.com.
|1960s||Hoonicorn · Hoonicorn V2|
|1970s||Ford Escort RS1800 · Hoonitruck · Loki · Napalm Nova|
|1980s||Ford RS200 Evolution · Gymkhana 10 Ford Escort Cosworth Group A|
|1990s||Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion · Rauh-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo|
|2000s||Holden Commodore Ute|
|2010s||Gymkhana 8 Ford Fiesta ST RX43 · Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX · Gymkhana 10 Ford Fiesta ST · Gymkhana 10 Ford Focus RS RX|