The event starts near the Horizon Hot Wheels Festival and goes around the perimeter of Horizon Hot Wheels, first through Sizzling Sands, then through Rusty Reef, Jurassic Jungle, Thrill City, and finally Tidal Teeth before returning back to the finish line.
|The ultimate Hot Wheels adventure! Experience the BEST of Thrilltopia in this monster circuit and prepare to have the best drive of your life! Do you think you can handle it?|
— In-game description
- The Wave
- Boost Jump
- Split Jump
- Number of Laps: 1
- Time of Day: Late Afternoon
- Weather: Light Rain
- Cover Car: 2013 McLaren P1
- Stunt 1: Spiral
- Stunt 2: Boost Jump
- Unlike the speed-focused Goliath Circuit, Hot Wheels Goliath is more technical, as it includes spiral helixes, steep slopes, difficult curves, and loop-the-loop pieces, among many other stunt track pieces, as well as undulating roads and sharp corners. This makes high-speed driving more dangerous.
- Unlike the Kingmaker race from the Blizzard Mountain Expansion, the player can use any car on Hot Wheels Goliath with the exception of X Class cars in Hot Wheels Goliath due to this race being part of the S2 Class Racing Tier. X Class cars can be used if the player drives on this track in a Championship.
- There are two achievements relating to Hot Wheels Goliath:
|Forza Horizon 3 - Circuit Events|
|Byron Bay||East Suburbs Circuit · Goliath Circuit · Headland Circuit · Woodland Circuit|
|Outback||Figure Eight Desert Circuit · Highway Circuit|
|Surfers Paradise||Archway Meadows Circuit · North City Circuit · Skyline View Circuit · Southside Circuit · Three Bridge Circuit|
|Yarra Valley||Rainforest Circuit · Rolling Meadows Circuit|
|Horizon Hot Wheels||Dreadnought Dash · Half-Pipe Climb · Half-Pipe Speedway · High-Rise Circuit · Hot Wheels Goliath · Jurassic Rumble · Mountain Twist Circuit · Ocean Spray Circuit · Rollercoaster Reef · Sky Track Attack · Skyscraper Takeoff · Supercharged Summit · T-Rex Tear Up · Tidal Teeth Circuit · Tidal View Circuit|