|The CCGT is a specially modified Le Mans racing model of the CCX configured to ACO/FIA GT-1 regulations. The changes included de-fanging this supercar by removing the twin-Rotrex superchargers, altering the tuning strategy, and upping displacement from 4.7 liters to 5.0 liters. This lowers output from 806 horsepower to 610, which is further restricted to 600 for competition use by way of restrictor plates. Unlike past models, the CCX and CCGT engines are not reworked Ford V8s, rather they are built from the ground-up at Koenigsegg’s Angelholm assembly plant. The CCGT features a cutting-edge carbon fiber monocoque chassis and carbon fiber body panels. Consequently, unlike most race car conversions, Koenigsegg had to add weight to its vehicle because it comes in at around 300 lbs. lighter than minimum restrictions. Light and nimble, the CCGT delivers an engaging, edge-of-your-seat drive.|
— Official description 
Unlock in Forza Horizon 4
It is unlockable as a Hard-to-Find car.
- 50% Season Completion Bonus - Series 15 Spring Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 20 Spring Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 21 Spring Season
Base Rarity ?
Requires December Car Pack
Performance & Body Style
Top Speed: missing data
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): missing data
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): missing data
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): missing data
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): missing data
60 mph (97 km/h): missing data
120 mph (193 km/h): missing data
A "Hard-to-Find" vehicle that can not be purchased from the Autoshow
Performance & Car Type
Extreme Track Toys
Value: 250,000 CR
Top Speed: 204.3 mph (328.7 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 3.400 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 6.000 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 92.6 ft (28.2 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 210.7 ft (64.2 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 1.59 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 2.00 g
|Conversion - Engine|
5.1L V8 TT
|Conversion - Aspiration|
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- In Forza Motorsport 4, a CCGT with a "Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary" livery was gifted to all players with the VIP Cars and Benefits Pack on January 2012.
- In Forza Horizon 4, a Forzavista bug allows the player to rev the CCGT outside of the interior.
- In Forza Horizon 4, the CCGT debuted as an Epic rarity car, but since had its rarity changed to Legendary.
|2000s||CC8S · CCGT · CCX · CCX-R Edition|
|2010s||Agera · Agera RS · One:1 · Regera|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.