STUBYou can help the Forza Wiki by adding to this article
|There is no substitute for the luxury and elegance of and Italian touring coupe. Jason Statham’s Deckard Shaw drives a Ghibli in Furious 7, and who can blame him? Maserati delivers a plush driving experience that you would expect from the marque as well as performance that can keep pace with anything in its class. As the original Ghibli designed by Giorgetto Giugiaro drew the eye to its sumptuous form, the latest Ghibli will captivate you with its details and alluring lines. Under the immense hood lies a technologically advanced twin-turbo V6 with more than 400 horsepower. The new Ghibli is true to the Maserati heritage with distinctive looks and a sound that resonates with the ears of any car connoisseur.|
— Description 
Unlock in Forza Horizon 4
- Seasonal Championship reward - Series 10 Summer Season
- Seasonal Championship reward - Series 18 Spring Season
The Ghibli is a mid-size luxury sedan based on a shortened platform of the full-size full-size Quattroporte. Sharing its name with the Ghibli sports car and styled more aggressively than the Quattroporte, the Ghibli is available with a selection of twin turbo V6 engines designed in cooperation with Ferrari, although it is also offered with diesel engines in Europe.
At its highest specification - Ghibli S Q4 - it is offered with a 404 hp (301 kW) configuration of the twin turbo V6 engine and an all-wheel drive system.
Fast & Furious Edition
- Main article: Maserati Ghibli S Fast & Furious Edition
A "Hard-to-Find" vehicle that can not be purchased from the Autoshow
Performance & Car Type
Value: 250,000 CR
Top Speed: 184.0 mph (296.1 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 4.700 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 12.000 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 165.5 ft (50.4 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 389.5 ft (118.7 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 0.89 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 0.91 g
|Conversion - Engine|
|6.2L V8 (510 hp)|
6.0L V12 (756 hp)
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- It is featured without the Q4 suffix in the Motorsport series.
- Despite the fact that the car is first available to the players in Horizon 4 as a Series 10 seasonal reward, it can be seen in the main tile of the "Cars" tab prior its release, right behind two characters parked beside a Mercedes-AMG GT R.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 3 - Cars". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 05/10/2018.
- ↑ "All-new Maserati Ghibli premiering in Shanghai". media.maserati.com. Retrieved 05/10/2018.
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/a2gsdd/why_is_there_no_maserati_ghibli_in_the_game_but/
|1950s||250F · 300 S · A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta|
|1960s||Tipo 61 Birdcage|
|2000s||#9 MC12, #15 MC12, #35 MC12 · Maserati GranSport · Gran Turismo · MC12 (MC12 Versione Corsa)|
|2010s||#35 MC Trofeo · Gran Turismo S (Forza Edition, Gran Turismo MC GT4) · Ghibli S · Ghibli S F&F Edition · Levante S · Quattroporte Sport GT S|