|Among the Italian supercar elite, the Masi MC12 Corsa is a race-bred descendant with the blood of a Ferrari and the bones of its sibling supercar icon Maserati. Brute force and articulate styling give the MC12 an air of exclusivity that is hard met by any competition.|
— Official description 
The 2008 Maserati MC12 Versione Corsa - abbreviated as MC12 Corsa '08 - is a pre-tuned variant of the Maserati MC12 featured in Forza Horizon and Forza Horizon 4 since the Series 9 patch as a Hard-to-Find car.
Unlock in Forza Horizon 4
It is unlockable as a Hard-to-Find car:
- 50% Season Completion Bonus - Series 9 Autumn Season
- Trial reward - Series 12 Spring Season
- Trial reward - Series 18 Summer Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 21 Autumn Season
- Seasonal Championship reward - Series 24 Summer Season
Intended for use on a race track, the MC12 Versione Corsa, released in 2008, was developed from 2005 FIA GT Manufacturers Cup winner Maserati MC12 GT1. In similar fashion to the Ferrari FXX, based on the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (the car that the MC12 is based on), while the owners are private individuals, Maserati is responsible for the storage, upkeep, and maintenance of the cars, and they are only driven on specially-organized track days. Unlike the FXX, Corsas are not used for research and development, only entertainment.
The MC12 Versione Corsa uses a 6.0L (5,998 cc) V12 engine directly sourced from the MC12 GT1, with 756 hp (564 kW) at 8,000 rpm and 523 ft·lb (709 N·m) of torque. It is otherwise identical to the MC12 Corsa.
Purchase from the Autoshow for 1,800,000 CR
Performance & Body Style
A "Hard-to-Find" vehicle that can not be purchased from the Autoshow
This vehicle may appear as a listed item in the Forzathon Shop or as a Festival Playlist reward.
Performance & Car Type
Extreme Track Toys
Value: 2,500,000 CR
Top Speed: 212.8 mph (342.4 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 3.320 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 5.820 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 87.9 ft (26.8 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 198.0 ft (60.4 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 1.57 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 1.94 g
|Conversion - Engine|
6.3L V12 Hybrid
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
|RWD Drivetrain, AWD Drivetrain|
|Conversion - Aspiration|
- Its Skill Multiplier can be increased up to 6 with the Skill Legend perk.
- The 6.0L V12 (756 hp) engine swap originates from this car.
- The MC12 Versione Corsa in Forza Horizon 4 has a non-factory carbon-fiber front splitter.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon - Cars". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 01-29-2019.
- ↑ https://www.maserati.com/mediaObject/sites/international/Brand/Heritage/Specials/MC12_versione_corse_exterior/resolutions/res-870x582/MC12_versione_corse_exterior.jpg
|1950s||250F · 300 S · A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta|
|1960s||Tipo 61 Birdcage|
|2000s||#9 MC12, #15 MC12, #35 MC12 · Maserati GranSport · Gran Turismo · MC12 (MC12 Versione Corsa)|
|2010s||#35 MC Trofeo · Gran Turismo S (Forza Edition, Gran Turismo MC GT4) · Ghibli S · Ghibli S F&F Edition · Levante S · Quattroporte Sport GT S|