|The name “Speedtail” should be taken seriously with this beauty. McLaren’s fastest car ever built is designed to be all slipstream, with aerodynamics playing into every feature, from the custom wheel covers to the single-piece rear chassis. What better way to take advantage of its 1000+ horsepower hybrid engine and reported 402 km/h top speed?|
— Official description 
Unlock in Forza Horizon 4
It is unlockable as a Hard-to-Find car.
The McLaren Speedtail is a limited-production hypercar that debuted in 2019. As the fourth addition to the Ultimate Series, the Speedtail is a hypercar with grand tourer characteristics.
Designed as a low-drag car, the Speedtail uses a streamlined body with an elongated rear. To minimize the amount of panel gaps, the carbonfiber body was constructed with as many large panels as possible, including a one-piece rear clamshell that is the largest carbonfiber bodywork made by McLaren to date. Other notable aerodynamics solutions include the covered front wheels and retractable rear view cameras instead of side mirrors.
Similar to the 1993 McLaren F1, the Speedtail has a centrally-located driver position and two passenger seats behind on each side, providing greater visibility for the driver. The passenger seats are incorporated into the chassis to increase rigidity and space.
Offering 1036 hp (773 kW) and 847 ft·lb (1148 N·m) of torque, the Speedtail is the most powerful McLaren car to date. It uses the 'M840T' twin-turbo V8 engine that debuted in the McLaren 720S alongside an electric motor for a parallel hybrid configuration.
The Speedtail is the fastest production McLaren to date, being capable of reaching 250 mph (402 km/h) as top speed. Requiring only 12.8 seconds from 0 to 186 mph (299 km/h), it is currently also the quickest accelerating McLaren production car.
STUB - Forza Horizon 4You can help the Forza Wiki by adding to this article.
A "Hard-to-Find" vehicle that can not be purchased from the Autoshow
Performance & Car Type
Value: 2,250,000 CR
Top Speed: missing data
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): missing data
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): missing data
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): missing data
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): missing data
60 mph (97 km/h): missing data
120 mph (193 km/h): missing data
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- The front wheel covers do not get removed after applying a new Rim Style, although certain styles will clip with the covers.
- The first Paint Group changes the body color, while the second Paint Group changes the color of the front wheel cover.
- The active rear flaps can neither be deployed nor retracted in Forzavista.
- Entering the Speedtail from the right-hand door in Forzavista causes an issue where the player's view is not centered.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 4 | Series 20 Update" . forzamotorsport.net . Retrieved 03-12-2020.
- ↑ "New 2020 McLaren Speedtail hits 250mph in final tests" . autocar.co.uk . Retrieved 03-12-2020.
- ↑ "McLaren Speedtail revealed: 250mph and 0-186mph in 12.8sec" . autocar.co.uk . Retrieved 03-12-2020.
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAqotxmzTic&t=5m45s
|1960s||#4 M8B · M2B|
|1990s||#41 - #43 F1 GTR · F1 · F1 GT|
|2010s||#59 - #98 12C GT3 · 12C Coupé · 570S Coupé · 600LT Coupé · 650S Coupé · 650S Spider · 720S Coupé · 720S Spider · P1 (LCE, Team Forza) · P1 GTR · Senna (LEGO)|