|You don’t have to be an executive to appreciate the first class amenities of the latest in the line of super luxury four-door coupes from Europe. The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door is big in every sense of the word that matters to car lovers. Sure it’s big enough to cruise with threefull-size friends, but more importantly it has the full-size gusto under the hood you have come to expect from the Mercedes-AMG performance group that brought the world the SLS and AMG GT. Consider it the best of both worlds, twin-turbos and a V8. At full tilt you will feel the rush of 630 hp. Well enough to drift into the next dimension and beyond, or just dust the competition the immensity of its opulence.|
— Official description 
It has been made unlockable during three seasons:
- 50% Season Completion Bonus - Series 8 Summer Season
- Seasonal Championship reward - Series 11 Winter Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 14 Autumn Season
The GT 4-Door Coupé, featured as the GT 63 S 4MATIC+ model in the Forza series, is one of the most powerful sports saloon by Mercedes-Benz to date.
The GT 63 4-Door boasts a striking 630 hp (470 kW) and 663 ft·lb (899 N·m) of torque, making it vastly more powerful than its two-door counterparts. Equipped with an all-wheel drive system as standard, it is on par with the F90 BMW M5 and Porsche Panamera Turbo.
|Speed 8.3||Handling 6.2||Acceleration 9.1||Launch 10.0||Braking 6.5||A 797|
|Unlockable as seasonal reward or from an Auction House purchase||Value: 105,000 CR|
|Top Speed: 217.9 mph (350.6 km/h)||Championship: Super Saloons|
|Acceleration 0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 3.100 secs.||0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 7.600 secs.|
|Braking 60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 153.9 ft (46.9 m)||100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 364.0 ft (110.9 m)|
|Lateral G's 60 mph (97 km/h): 0.90 g||120 mph (193 km/h): 0.91 g|
|Conversion - Engine|
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- The Series 8 Summer Season features an additional Mercedes-Benz car as reward - the Mercedes-Benz X-Class - while the subsequent Autumn Season features the Mercedes-Benz 280 SL as another Mercedes-Benz reward.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 4 | Series 8 Update". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 04-15-2019.
- ↑ "2019 Mercedes-AMG GT 63 & GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Specifications". media.mbusa.com. Retrieved 04-15-2019.
|2010s||C 63 S Coupé · GT R · GT S · GT S Fast & Furious Edition|