|You don’t have to be an executive to appreciate the first class amenities of the latest in the line of super luxury four-door coupes from Europe. The Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door is big in every sense of the word that matters to car lovers. Sure it’s big enough to cruise with threefull-size friends, but more importantly it has the full-size gusto under the hood you have come to expect from the Mercedes-AMG performance group that brought the world the SLS and AMG GT. Consider it the best of both worlds, twin-turbos and a V8. At full tilt you will feel the rush of 630 hp. Well enough to drift into the next dimension and beyond, or just dust the competition the immensity of its opulence.|
— Official description 
Unlock in Forza Horizon 4
It has been made unlockable during three seasons:
- 50% Season Completion Bonus - Series 8 Summer Season
- Seasonal Championship reward - Series 11 Winter Season
- Forzathon Shop - Series 14 Autumn Season
- The Trial reward - Series 20 Spring Season
The GT 4-Door Coupé, featured as the GT 63 S 4MATIC+ model in the Forza series, is the four-door variant to the two-door Mercedes-AMG GT S and Mercedes-AMG GT R. Despite the name, the 4-Door Coupé is based on a different platform, known as MRA (Mercedes Rear Architecture), shared with the 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S and other executive cars.
Similar to the two-door GT variants, it is powered by the twin-turbocharged M178 engine, but mated to Mercedes' nine-speed automatic transmission that has continually spread across its lineup since 2013.
The GT 4-Door boasts a striking 630 hp (470 kW) and 663 ft·lb (899 N·m) of torque, making it vastly more powerful than its two-door counterparts, and the most powerful super saloon in the Forza series. Similar to the 2018 BMW M5 and Porsche Panamera Turbo, it comes with all-wheel drive.
|Conversion - Engine|
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- The Series 8 Summer Season features an additional Mercedes-Benz car as reward - the Mercedes-Benz X-Class - while the subsequent Autumn Season features the Mercedes-Benz 280 SL as another Mercedes-Benz reward.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 4 | Series 8 Update". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 04-15-2019.
- ↑ "2019 Mercedes-AMG GT 63 & GT 63 S 4-Door Coupe Specifications". media.mbusa.com. Retrieved 04-15-2019.
|2010s||C 63 S Coupé · E 63 S · GT R · GT S · GT S Fast & Furious Edition|