|This isn’t your uncle’s semi-truck, it’s a European Racing Truck. This 1,080-horsepower beast races among its competitor brands on the tracks of Europe, including the Nürburgring Grand Prix circuit, Le Mans Bugatti, and more. The Tankpool 24 Hours Racing Team is headed up by truck racing legend Markus Oestereich. “Oese,” as he is referred to in the paddock, has been mentoring drivers Andre Kursim and Norbert Kiss to drive the 24 in the nine rounds of this incredible series. Climb aboard this colossal racing machine, engage first gear, and get ready for the ride of your life.|
— Official description 
The 2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck - abbreviated as #24 M-B Truck - is a racing truck by Mercedes-Benz featured in Forza Motorsport 6 as part of the Turn 10 Select Car Pack and as standard in all subsequent titles except for Forza Horizon 3.
The Mercedes-Benz Racing Truck features a 12.8 L turbocharged inline-six engine producing a massive power output of 1080 hp (805 kW) and an equally massive torque output of 3688 ft·lb (5000 N·m) due to being a race truck weighing 12125 lb (5500 kg).
The Racing Truck has its engine placed in the middle towards the rear and is powered by a ten-speed transmission driving the rear wheels.
|Speed 5.3||Handling 5.7||Acceleration 7.7||Braking 5.6||B 584
|Unlock: Purchase from the car dealer||Price: 1,000,000 CR|
|DLC: Requires the Turn 10 Select Car Pack|
|Top Speed: 142.9 mph (229.9 km/h)||Division: None|
|Acceleration 0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 5.500 secs.||0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 14.000 secs.|
|Braking 60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 152.6 ft (46.5 m)||100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 353.8 ft (107.8 m)|
|Lateral G's 60 mph (97 km/h): 1.29 g||120 mph (193 km/h): 1.29 g|
- The Racing Truck has several specification records in the series:
- With a displacement of 12.8 liter, it has the highest displacement of any racing vehicle in the Forza series alongside the Volvo Iron Knight. The Hot Wheels Twin Mill has a displacement of 16.5 liter, and is the highest displacement of any vehicle in the series.
- With a torque output of 3685 ft·lb (4996 N·m), it has the second highest torque output of any playable vehicle in the Forza series after the Volvo Iron Knight with 4422 ft·lb (5995 N·m).
- The Racing Truck is playable in the demo release of Forza Motorsport 7.
- Its engine can be swapped into the Mercedes-Benz Unimog U5023 in Forza Horizon 4.
|1920s||Super Sport Kurz Barker Roadster|
|1950s||300 SL Coupé · 300 SLR|
|1970s||300 SEL 6.3|
|1980s||#63 C 9|
|1990s||#11 CLK-GTR · 190E 2.5-16 Evolution II · AMG CLK GTR|
|2000s||#3 CLK-DTM · Mercedes-AMG C-Class Touring Car · A200 Turbo Coupe · C 32 AMG · CL 65 AMG · CLK55 AMG Coupe · ML63 AMG · SL 65 AMG Black Series · SLR · SLR Stirling Moss|
|2010s||#33 A-Class · #4 - #9 E63 AMG V8 Supercar · #24 Racing Truck · #35 - #84 SLS AMG GT3 · A 45 AMG · C63 AMG · C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series · CL 65 AMG · E 63 AMG '10 · E 63 AMG '13 · G 65 AMG · S65 AMG · SLK55 AMG '10 · SLK 55 AMG '12 · SLS AMG · Unimog U5023 · X-Class|
|Pre-Tuned||A 45 AMG Forza Edition · A 45 AMG Horizon Edition · C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series Forza Edition · C 63 AMG Coupé Black Series Horizon Edition · SL 65 AMG Black Series Forza Edition|