|The Morgan 3 Wheeler may be an automotive eccentricity, but it’s a much loved and respected one. The car has driving characteristics like nothing else because there is nothing else like it. Powered by an S&S V-Twin engine mounted transversely at the front of the vehicle, it provides an audio and visual wonder – both to witness and to drive. The 2014 version of the Morgan 3 Wheeler harkens to its original form that dates all the way back to 1911, but with all the amenities of this century.|
— Official description 
The 3 Wheeler is a modern reinterpretation of Morgan's three-wheeler cars made in the 1930s. It started production in 2012 and went through a model update in 2014.
It is an open-top threewheeler car powered by a 2 litre V2 engine mounted before the passenger shell. Power is sent to a single rear wheel through a five-speed manual transmission by Mazda. Combined with a kerb weight of 1200 lb (544 kg), the 82 hp (61 kW) motor allows the Threewheeler to go from 0 to 60 mph (97 km/h) in under six seconds.
Requires the Logitech G Car Pack
Purchase from the Autoshow for 50,000 CR
Performance & Championship
Top Speed: 113.7 mph (182.9 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 5.800 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 20.250 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 201.4 ft (61.4 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 490.9 ft (149.6 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 0.65 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 0.63 g
|Conversion - Engine|
|I4 Motorbike Engine|
1.6L I4 - Turbo Rally
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- Players had to use the 3 Wheeler or Reliant Supervan III to complete the Three By Three challenge in the Forzathon event Fooling Around held from 31st March to 2nd April, 2017.
- Players have to use the 3 Wheeler for the Old School Cool Weekly Challenge in the Autumn Forzathon event that launched on November 29, 2018.
- ↑ "Forza Horizon 3 - Cars". forzamotorsport.net. Retrieved 06-11-2018.
- ↑ "Morgan 3 Wheeler updated for 2014". autocar.co.uk. Retrieved 06-11-2018.
- ↑ "Morgan 3 Wheeler review - fewer wheels but extra thrills". evo.co.uk. Retrieved 06-11-2018.
|3 Wheeler · Aero GT · Morgan Aero Supersports|