|The age of Can-Am cars was an era of unparalleled speed. The 917/30 driven by Mark Donahue broke A.J Foyt’s closed course record-setting a speed of 221.120, a record that stood for nearly 20 years. It wasn’t just the power, it was the weight of the 917 – a scant 1,765 pounds – that made this car so formidable. It could go from 0 to 60mph in 2.1 seconds, 0 to 100 mph in 3.9 seconds, and 0 to 200 mph in 13.4 seconds. In 1973 those numbers set the 917/30 apart; 45 years later, this classic Porsche racer still astounds.|
— Official description 
- In Forza Motorsport 7, it is featured under the Forza Specials division.
- It originally made its appearance as the Porsche #6 Penske Sunoco 917/30 Can-Am Spyder. Since the Forza Motorsport 7 August 2019 update, its livery and sponsor logos have been removed - subsequently renaming it to the Porsche 917/30 Can-Am Spyder.
- Following its rename, the in-game marketplace and Microsoft Store listings have also been subject to alias adjustments, along with updated images.
- ↑ "Forza Motorsport 7 November Update". 01-17-2019
- ↑ "Forza Motorsport 7 1973 Porsche 917/30 Can-Am Spyder". microsoft.com. Retrieved 08-17-2019.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.