STUBYou can help the Forza Wiki by adding to this article
- Formula 5000
- World Challenge
- Grand Am
- Full Circuit
- Default circuit for most events.
- Turn two is noted for having inverse banking, making it a tricky part of the course
- The Carousel is a downhill curve leading into the dragstrip
- The dragstrip acts as a high-speed straight when not used for NHRA events
- The tight back hairpin leads into the high-speed esses
- The esses lead into the front hairpin and ultimately the front straight
- Indy Circuit
- The back hairpin was modified to use an outer turn, making the area not as tight. This was changed back to the original hairpin in 2012, but Forza 6 does not feature the new configuration.
- A bus stop cuts off much of the esses due to lack of runoff. The exit was widened in 2012. Forza 6 does not have this change.
- The front hairpin was cut off due to lack of runoff. This was modified to add a small amount of the hairpin in 2012. Forza 6 does not have this change.
- NASCAR Circuit
- The downhill, Carousel, and back hairpin are omitted due to the NASCAR vehicles being unable to handle such tight areas. The vehicles instead use a back straight called the Chute.
- The outer part of the back hairpin formerly used by the IndyCars is used as the inner part is too tight.
- The full esses are used as the NASCAR vehicles cannot handle the bus stop.
- The entire front hairpin is used as the NASCAR vehicles cannot handle the cutoff.