|The Terradyne Gurkha Light Armored Personnel Vehicle (LAPV) is a beast that may not win many races but it will survive just about anything thrown at it including armor piercing bullets and improvised explosives. Under its reinforced steel body is the heart of a Ford F550 truck, along with its 7.3-liter diesel.|
— Official description 
The 2014 Terradyne Gurkha LAPV, abbreviated as Terradyne Gurkha, is a light-armored patrol vehicle featured in the Fast & Furious Car Pack add-ons for Forza Horizon 2 and Forza Motorsport 6. It is featured as standard in all subsequent titles except Forza Motorsport 7.
Forza Horizon 3
In Forza Horizon 3, it was rewarded in four Forzathon events:
- Off Road And Rally (December 16 to 19, 2016)
- Who Wants Seconds? (February 3 to 6, 2017)
- Trudging Through (December 15 to 22, 2017)
- Horizon Heavy (January 4 to 11, 2018)
Forza Horizon 4
Although it can be bought from the Autoshow, it has also been made available as a seasonal reward two times:
The Gurkha LAPV a variation of the Gurkha, an armored law enforcement vehicle in use around the world.
The Gurkha LAPV is powered by a front-mounted 6.7 L turbocharged V8 engine from the Ford F-550 with 300 hp (224 kW) and 660 ft·lb (895 N·m) of torque, although the Gurkha LAPV's forzamotorsport.net description incorrectly claims a 7.3 L displacement. It is driven by a six-speed transmission that drives all four wheels. With a weight of 16499 lb (7484 kg), it is the heaviest playable vehicle in the Forza series.
Pre-Forza Horizon 3 renditions of the Gurkha have different specifications:
- Forza Horizon 2: 314 hp (234 kW), 692 ft·lb (938 N·m)
- Forza Motorsport 6: 300 hp (224 kW), 657 ft·lb (891 N·m).
Requires the Fast and Furious Car Pack
Purchase from the car dealer for 450,000 CR or 900 T
Performance & Division
Top Speed: 102.2 mph (164.4 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 24.100 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 50.000 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 193.2 ft (58.9 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 483.4 ft (147.3 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 0.99 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 0.93 g
Requires the Fast & Furious Car Pack
Purchase from the Autoshow for 405,000 CR or 675 T
Performance & Championship
Top Speed: 121.8 mph (196 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 23.641 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 49.671 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 165.8 ft (50.5 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 435.4 ft (132.7 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 0.60 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 0.56 g
|Conversion - Engine|
Racing 7.2L V8
|Conversion - Drivetrain|
- It has different names in titles prior to Forza Horizon 3:
- Forza Horizon 2: Terradyne Gurkha LAPV F5 Fast & Furious Edition
- Forza Motorsport 6: Terradyne Gurkha LAPV Fast & Furious Edition
- Its rear passenger doors and front hood cannot be opened in Forzavista.