Car Tokens (T or TK), also simply known as Tokens, are a secondary currency of the Forza Motorsport series first introduced in Forza Motorsport 4. They can only be exchanged with real-life currencies (formely with Microsoft Points) and can only be used for vehicle-related purchases. However, the Forza Horizon Limited Collectors Edition granted the player 3 free tokens.
The Credits-Tokens exchange rate is normally 600 CR per TK. In Forza Motorsport 6, this was changed to 500 CR per TK.
Tokens were initially eliminated altogether in Forza Horizon 3, but were reinstated following the release of the Blizzard Mountain Expansion. The Credits-Tokens exchange rate remains the same as in Forza Motorsport 6.
- Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Horizon
- 1 Token - 80 Microsoft Points (£0.68, $1.00, 0.96€)
- 6 Tokens - 400 Microsoft Points (£3.40, $5.00, 4.80€)
- 13 Tokens - 800 Microsoft Points (£6.80, $10.00, 9.60€)
- 26 Tokens - 1600 Microsoft Points (£13.60, $20.00, 19.20€)
- Vehicles bought with Car Tokens cannot be auctioned.
- No car can be priced above 10,000 TK.
- The only exception to this rule is the Ferrari 166MM Barchetta, which has a price of 13,000 TK.