STUBYou can help the Forza Wiki by adding to this article.
|Whether you associate Joe Gibbs with his storied NFL coaching career – where he took the Washington NFL team to three Super Bowl titles – or his NASCAR racing teams which have earned four Cup Championships, winning is the common factor. Joe Gibbs Racing operates four NASCAR Sprint Cup cars with Denny Hamlin driving the #11, 2015 Sprint Cup Champion Kyle Busch behind the wheel of the Toyota #18 Camry, Carl Edwards in the #19, and Matt Kenseth in the #20.|
In Forza Motorsport 6, the Toyota Camry NASCAR comes in eight identical versions with differing liveries:
- 2016 Toyota #11 Joe Gibbs Racing FedEx Express Camry
- 2016 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing M&M’s Camry
- 2016 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Interstate Batteries Camry
- 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing Arris Camry
- 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing Stanley Camry
- 2016 Toyota #19 Joe Gibbs Racing Subway Camry
- 2016 Toyota #20 Joe Gibbs Racing Dollar General Camry
- 2016 Toyota #20 Joe Gibbs Racing Dewalt Camry
In Forza Motorsport 7, only three identical versions with different liveries and identical racing numbers are featured:
- 2017 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing M&Ms Camry
- 2017 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Skittles Camry
- 2017 Toyota #18 Joe Gibbs Racing Snickers Camry
Requires the NASCAR Expansion pack
Purchase from the car dealer for 1,500,000 CR
Performance & Division
Top Speed: 204.9 mph (329.7 km/h)
0-60 mph (0-97 km/h): 4.000 secs.
0-100 mph (0-161 km/h): 7.500 secs.
60-0 mph (97-0 km/h): 101.3 ft (30.9 m)
100-0 mph (161-0 km/h): 245.9 ft (75 m)
60 mph (97 km/h): 1.40 g
120 mph (193 km/h): 1.61 g
|Conversion - Engine|
|5.9L V8 - Racing|
|5.9L V8 - Racing|
The Toyota Camry NASCAR performs identically to its Ford and Chevrolet counterparts, with decent acceleration (sub-8 second runs to 100 mph) and a top speed of 205 mph (330 km/h) high enough for most tracks, as well as strong braking to allow for safe entry into most corners and responsive steering to help keep the car on the road when cornering, especially on oval tracks where cornering at high speeds is a top priority.