Unicorn cars are non-purchaseable cars that are featured in all Xbox 360 Forza titles except for Forza Horizon 2, and in all Xbox One main titles since Forza Motorsport 6, with the exception of Forza Horizon 4.
They are primarily gifted by Turn 10 Studios for competing in community events, but may also be rewarded immediately from Forzathon events.
Also sharing similar exclusive characteristics with Unicorn Cars are Hard to Find cars found in Forza Horizon 4.
Xbox 360 series
Forza Motorsport 2
- 2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary SS
- 2005 Lotus Exige Espionage
- 2000 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME
Forza Motorsport 3
Forza Motorsport 4
- 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT
- 2009 Ford Fiesta Zetec S
- 1991 Honda CR-X SiR
- 1971 Lotus Elan Sprint
- 2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight
- 2012 Mini John Cooper Works Coupe
- 2010 Saleen S5S Raptor
Xbox One series
Forza Motorsport 6
- 1966 Nissan Silvia
- 1971 Ferrari #2 Ferrari Automobili 312 P
- 1977 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- 2008 Ferrari California
- 1973 Ford Escort RS1600
- 1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase III
- 2016 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo
- 1984 Opel Manta 400
Forza Motorsport 7
- 1958 MG MGA Twin-Cam
Forza Horizon 3
- Players on each Xbox 360 release can gift their Unicorn car to another player.
- Unicorn cars obtained by the player in Forza Motorsport 3 will be automatically transferred to a new Forza Motorsport 4 save file.
- The Ferrari 430 Scuderia and Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera in Forza Motorsport 3 can be transferred to a new driver profile created by the player in Forza Motorsport 4, if they have purchased the VIP Car Pack for the former and have the cars in their save file.
- Several cars are included as high-tier rewards in the Forza Rewards loyalty program for Forza Motorsport 4 and Forza Horizon.